Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Forum Manager
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

What are your plans over this Christmas and new year period?

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 1 of 6 1,952 Views

I find this time of year gets very exciting, busy, and relaxing all at the same time. I'd have to say my biggest contribution this year is building a cubby house (from scratch) for my kids to get some more play time outside. As always, I'm particularly looking forward to sharing great food with family and friends.

We'd love to hear from everyone whether you celebrate Christmas in a "traditional sense" or if it's just a great chance to take a break and enjoy some time to yourself and/or with family and friends while a lot of workplaces wind down or even shut up shop for a week or so.

What have you got planned?

• Holiday?
  • Focus time and energy on a hobby?
  • Family feasts?
  • Seeing family/friends you rarely get to see?
  • Beach?
  • Last minute shopping?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
New Contributor

Re: What are your plans over this Christmas and new year period?

Posted by poseidon poseidon
Message 2 of 6 1,934 Views

Normally I go away for Xmas but this year I'm hanging round home with family and friends. Did sooooooooooooooo much online shopping this year, made it so much easier!

Senior Contributor
SOLUTION

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 3 of 6 1,926 Views

Relaxing on my couch, taking it easy, and kind of hoping Bankwest was deliver me a nice christmas present Smiley LOL

No rest for the wicked sadly, working most of the break save for a weekend in Melbourne over new years.

Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 6 1,857 Views

Hope you enjoyed it @thewinchester!

Friends/family in Melb or do you just love the place?

○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 5 of 6 1,854 Views

Was for Shopping, food, and NYE fireworks @PeteW. Uniqlo, and Adriano Zumbo - two chains we don't have in Perth that'd i'd walk over hot coals to get in Perth.

Plus had to put those Qantas credit card points from the last 12 months to good use, with some upgrades to Business class.

Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 6 of 6 1,851 Views

H&M is a major draw card for me, but at least we've got that here now. As was Crown.

Zumbo not a big one for me but the food scene in general is. Big fan of Chin Chin.

Nice score on business class!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.