Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Unknown bank account

Posted by spudwa spudwa
Message 1 of 4 820 Views

I have EPA for my parents and handle all their banking as they have dementia. Today their normal Retirement Advantage Account statement arrived in the mail but also a statement for a Telenet Saver. I have never seen this statement before and it does not appear on their internet banking. What should I do?

0 Kudos

Re: Unknown bank account

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 808 Views

Hi @spudwa, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. Via the forum we're not able to see customers account details as we're unable to identify you however if you call our team on 13 17 19 we can check this account for you. ^Sarah

0 Kudos

Posted by spudwa spudwa
Message 3 of 4 806 Views

You totally misunderstood my question. I wasn't asking about a specific account I merely wanted to know why an account 'any' accou t wouldn't be visible on the internet site. Obviously you cant discuss customer accoubts on a public forum. If you read my question carefully you'll understand this

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 4 802 Views

Sorry for any confusion. This account (Telenet Saver) can show on Online banking however can be requested to be taken off. So this is something that we would need to look into to find out when this account was opened and if you'd like you can get this added to Online banking so you can view this.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.