Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Transactions and balance are delayed

Posted by w4k1ng w4k1ng
Message 1 of 2 324 Views

Hi,

I have noticed that transactions tend to show up a few days after they are made and the balance is only updated then also.

In other words, transactions and balances are not real time. I understand if the exact transaction details cannot be shown, but transactions should still be reflected in the available balance in real time.

I thought this may be to do with paypass transactions taking longer to be processed, can anyone confirm or know why this might be? Is it bankwest or credit transaction specific?

Thanks

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Transactions and balance are delayed

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 324 Views

Hi @w4k1ng, sometimes PayPass transactions do take longer to come through, depending on the company you're purchasing from and when they process their transactions. We process them to your account as soon as we are notified of the transaction.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.