Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Transaction Overcharge

Posted by Smacka Smacka
Message 1 of 2 233 Views

Hi, I have noticed a transaction in my account that has been overcharged. 

I have contacted the establishment with a screenshot of the transaction but no doubt they will do nothing about it.

What do I need to do to recover the money without a receipt?

Cheers

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Transaction Overcharge

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 224 Views

Hi @Smacka, I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened. If you are unable to resolve this with the merchant, you can complete a Transaction Dispute Form so that Bankwest can investigate this on your behalf. Further details on How to dispute a transaction are available via this previous Forum post, including how to obtain the form and where to send it back to. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.