Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Tax File Number

Posted by alyssabatuyong alyssabatuyong
Message 1 of 2 208 Views

I submitted my tax file number but I accidentally used my Telenet Saver BSB and Account Number instead of my Student Account. I was wondering if I still have to submit my tax file number for my Student Account? 

0 Kudos

Re: Tax File Number

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 206 Views

Hi @alyssabatuyong, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. We only require your Tax File Number once as this will then be recorded on your file (not the individual account) If you've supplied this then we should have it on record. Via the Forum I'm not able to identify you to check and see if this is now held by Bankwest however if you'd like you can log into online banking to live chat with us or call our team on 13 17 19.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.