Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Contributor
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Requesting an appointment for financial advice via the Bankwest website

Posted by JehniT JehniT
Message 1 of 2 523 Views

I have twice requested an appointment for personal financial advice via the Bankwest website.  The form returns a confirmation message along the lines of "thanks, you'll be contacted within 1 business day to set up an appointment" - yet I have never once received any contact.  Yes, I did check I filled in all my info correctly ;;-)  but it made me wonder if perhaps this form is broken?

My first thoughts are always that it's a meatware issue .. but I can't see where I'd have gone wrong this time!  Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Requesting an appointment for financial advice via the Bankwest website

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 523 Views

Hi @JehniT, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. I've just spoken with our financial planning team and they'd like to look into this and arrange a call ASAP. Can you please email your full name and contact number to socialmedia@bankwest.com.au I'll arrange this for you now. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.