Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Paying to use Halo!!!!

Posted by Sophie579 Sophie579
Message 1 of 9 2,573 Views

Hi,

I was just wondering when I would be able to order a Halo ring?

I have already received the sizing kit, but the option of Bankwest Halo is not available in the Products & Offers tab.

Kind regards

0 Kudos

Re: Paying to use Halo!!!!

[ Edited ]
Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 9 2,567 Views

Hey @Sophie579, we're almost there! Once you have sent back your form, your ring should be received within approximately 5 business days. You will be able to manage the ring (ie PIN) via the "Self Service > Manage My Cards" tab. Our website and Online Banking will be updated with further information shortly. Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by johnt johnt
Message 3 of 9 2,525 Views

There's no mention in the letter I received with the sizing kit that I had to send it back.

The letter just mentions that on the 24th Jan (today) I just had to log into online banking and click on 'Products & Offers' and select 'Bankwest Halo'.

I've logged in a couple of times but nothing so far.

-- johnt

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 9 2,523 Views

Hi @johnt, you won't have to send the sizing kit back (apologies for the above - poor choice of wording I've used!). The team is working to have online ordering up and running as soon as possible. In the meantime, you are still able to order your ring by visiting us in store. We are very sorry for the delay.

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by johnt johnt
Message 5 of 9 2,522 Views

No worries @DanaeC. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

0 Kudos

Posted by maddengurl maddengurl
Message 6 of 9 2,513 Views

Thanks for the info, but t is disappointing that the letter stated it could be ordered online from today and that a limited number would only be $29. I cannot make it to a shop as i have had surgery. Does this mean that I will now miss out on the $29 offer?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 7 of 9 2,495 Views

Hi @maddengurl, I can certainly appreciate your disappointment here, and we are working on getting the online ordering up as a priority. If you'd like to send me your full name, and Forum username to Forum@Bankwest.com.au I'd be happy to discuss this with you further. Thank you.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 8 of 9 2,469 Views

Hi all, we’re excited to let you know that you can now order your ring through Bankwest Online Banking (desktop) under “Products and Offers”, as well as in-store. We appreciate your patience with this, and thank you for your interest in the Bankwest Halo payment ring!

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.