Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Nab mobile banking app can't send payments to Bankwest Home loan account

Posted by Spoony Spoony
Message 1 of 3 939 Views

I can't use the nab mobile app to send payments to my bankwest home loan premium account. Apparently my bankwest home loan account can't accept fast payments?? I had to use the full version of nab internet banking website to do the transfer since nab can only send fast payments now...

When is bankwest allowing home loan accounts to accept fast payments?

0 Kudos

Re: Nab mobile banking app can't send payments to Bankwest Home loan account

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 3 936 Views

Hey @Spoony, at this stage, only Bankwest transaction accounts are eligible to receive faster payments I'm sorry. In regards to including this to home loans, we don't have a time frame for this at the moment but I will pass your feedback through.

0 Kudos

Re: Nab mobile banking app can't send payments to Bankwest Home loan account

Posted by Spoony Spoony
Message 3 of 3 925 Views

ok thanks for the info. Maybe i need a transaction account linked to the home loan and transfer from there.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.