Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Rookie

Money transfer from another bank

Posted by Bradyleisa Bradyleisa
Message 1 of 5 298 Views

It has been 3 business days ( was put in Friday 9am and I urgently need that money!! Is there any way we can hasten the process????? Last time it took over 5 days which is crazy!!!! 

0 Kudos

Re: Money transfer from another bank

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 5 295 Views

Hi @Bradyleisa, I'm sorry to hear that your funds have not yet been received.

If the funds were transferred electronically (ie within Online Banking) then it should only take up to 3 business days for these to arrive. I can certainly appreciate that not receiving funds at the expected time can be frustrating, though Bankwest have no control over incoming funds I'm sorry. We would process a payment on the same business day that it is received, this link may provide you with more information.

If the transfer was initiated with a Teller at another financial institution (ie cash or cheque deposit) then it can take up to 5 business days for the amount to be verified and cleared into your account. I do apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

We're not able to view your account(s) via the Forum, though if you'd like to have this looked into further, you can log in to Online Banking and select "Ask Us" via the Mobile App menu or "Message us Now" from a PC, where our Online Team would be happy to help out at any time, 24/7. Alternatively if you can't access Online Banking, you can give us a buzz at any time on 13 17 19.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Rookie

Message 3 of 5 294 Views

Thanks Danae for your response. It has been on my account since Monday morning just not cleared my stepmum went into bank 9am Friday morning so it would be a swift process. So frustrating can see it sitting there just can't access it. I am honestly Cross this is the second time this has happened. Thanks anyway but there's no point ringing anyone they'll just say it's the other banks fault. Have a lovely day Leisa 

0 Kudos
Rookie

Message 4 of 5 263 Views

Tried to locate ask us button in mobile site and or bankwest

full site! Can't find it?? Money still not cleared been in my account since Monday and NAB bank are

saying that its crazy this money has been there since Monday and still not cleared.

What happens to it whilst just sitting there. NAB have cleared it 5 days ago BankWest haven't followed through on it. I am so frustrated as urgently needed to borrow this money and still can't access it. Surely we've come further than this in banking!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 5 247 Views

Hi @Bradyleisa, I'm very sorry to hear that the funds haven't been cleared, I appreciate this would be frustrating.

As mentioned I'm not able to view your account to see what's happening, though you can select "Ask Us" from the bottom left side menu once logged into the Bankwest App, or "Message us Now" from the bottom and right side of the screen if logged into Online Banking from a PC to have this followed up.

If you aren't able to access this, you can call our Contact Centre at any time on 13 17 19.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.