Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Posted by Kara_may Kara_may
Message 1 of 2 575 Views

Is this a Bankwest number as they are saying they are withdrawing money from my card 1 (402) 307-6523

0 Kudos

Re: Message

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 569 Views

Hey @Kara_may, I believe I have just responded to your Facebook post regarding this.

That looks to be an international number, not a Bankwest number.

If you're ever not comfortable providing your details on an inbound call you certainly don't have to - you can ask for the consultant to note your profile and you can call back on 13 17 19 to confirm it was indeed us calling. You can then request to be transferred to the consultant directly, or you can pop into a branch if preferred.

You're welcome to follow up with our Contact Centre if you'd like - they're available by logging into your Online Banking and clicking on "Message us Now" from a PC, or "Ask Us" via the Mobile App. Alternatively you can call on the number above - both services are open 24/7 for your convenience.

It's also good to check your transaction listing and make sure there isn't anything unauthorised, and contact us above if you do see anything you don't recognise, so that we can initiate a dispute for you.

I hope this helps.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.