Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Left money at ATM

Posted by Lkelman Lkelman
Message 1 of 2 326 Views

I (foolishly) left money at the ATM after I took my card back. Provided someone didn't come along and take it (which I know is very likely) is there a way to get the money back if the machine took it back?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Left money at ATM

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 323 Views

Hi @Lkelman, in this case you'd need to complete and return a Transaction Dispute Form (located under General Forms). Once we receive your dispute form, we can then look into this for you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.