Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Is there a bank account that I can use for NDIS funds?.

Posted by Elly Elly
Message 1 of 2 160 Views

With the roll out of NDIS in Australia,  there is a need for bank account that doesn't charge fees and only one source of income to pay for many invoices that we may incur due to our disabilities.  Some of us are not receiving any Centrelink payments so the recommended accounts for pensioners will not be suitable for us.  This account also needs to have access to a debit card to pay electronically at service providers.

0 Kudos

Re: Is there a bank account that I can use for NDIS funds?.

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 152 Views

Hi @Elly, we have a few options that may suit and it would really depend on the individuals circumstances. I'd suggest you speak with one of our sales consultants in store or over the phone (13 17 19) however our Fee Saver account may suit as this is suitable for customer who have a valid Government Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Commonwealth Seniors Health Card. Alternatively some of our everyday accounts have no monthly maintenance fee if the minimum monthly deposit met. Our consultants can certainly go through these options with you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.