Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Insufficient tellers

Posted by Russfam04 Russfam04
Message 1 of 3 1,657 Views

Why is it that when you pop into the bank to tell them you are going overseas they tell you to go home and do it on the app,why do you have tellers it's the second time I have been into the branch only to be told to go home and do it on the app.Time is running out we are talking about going elsewhere where customer service is a priority.

0 Kudos

Re: Insufficient tellers

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 3 1,645 Views

Hi @Russfam04, sorry to hear this has happened.

I certainly hear where you're coming from. While most of your banking needs can be taken care of online, if you've made the effort to head into a branch I'm sure there'd have been no harm in advising you of how you can do these things in future, while assisting you at the same time.

If you could let me know which branch you attended, as well as your full name, Forum username and best contact number via email to Forum@Bankwest.com.au, I'll ensure the feedback is passed on, and have the Branch Manager give you a call to discuss your concerns.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Re: Insufficient tellers

[ Edited ]
Posted by Mr_MR Mr_MR
Message 3 of 3 1,604 Views

Has happened to us, too, with wanting to leave an application or identify an additional account holder (a new customer to the bank). We've been turned away twice. Makes one wonder what function do the branches / shopfront have if not dealing with customers?

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.