Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Instant saver fees

Posted by Lesley21 Lesley21
Message 1 of 4 90 Views

If there are no funds in my instant saver, and I have not had the opportunity to close the account, and then there is a monthly fee showing on that account, how does the bank retrieve that fee!

0 Kudos

Re: Instant saver fees

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 88 Views

Hi @Lesley21. if there are not sufficient funds in the account to cover the monthly fee, it's likely the account will go into arrears. If you can give us a call on 13 17 19, or log into live chat we can look into getting the account closed for you.

You can access live chat during WA business hours by logging into online banking using a computer and selecting "Chat now".

0 Kudos

Posted by Lesley21 Lesley21
Message 3 of 4 84 Views

Thanks for your reply, that was simple, I assume you work for BankWest, and I would like to bring to bankwests attention the absolute lack of customer focus at the BankWest branch in east Victoria park shopping centre, where I went today to ask the same question, there is a lovely little desk with a computer screen sat right at the entrance with a big sign above it implying that " we are here to help  you". I was stood at that desk for  15 Minutes today and the same duration a week ago. Only to find there was a person BEHIND the partitions, not consulting with anyone, but simply sat where no one could see them. There have been several episodes over the last months like this and I must admit, when that branch was updated some years ago there always seemed to be someone stood at that entrance terminal, but that customer provision seems to have been removed.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 50 Views

I'm sorry to hear of your experiences @Lesley21, I will ensure that this feedback is passed on to the Store manager to address. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.