Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Frequent Contributor

Ideas Lab - Another survey problem

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 1 of 4 388 Views

Hey @LyndsC @PeteW - problem with today's survey from Ideas Lab, can't be completed successfully without providing inaccurate information.

Q1 of the survey presumes that you have an account of any type with all the banks listed. There isn't an option to say I don't have an account with that bank. Only options are Main Transaction Account, Other transaction accounts or Credit Card.

And leaving any of the tick boxes for that bank as blank isn't an option, as it causes the "Please provide an answer to this question." error message to appear.

So my choices are to either stop filling in the survey, or complete the survey saying I do have accounts with some of those banks, when I actually don't.

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Ideas Lab - Another survey problem

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 4 386 Views

Great pickup @thewinchester - I've passed this on to our Customer Insights Team and will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks for another good bit of feedback!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
Frequent Contributor

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 3 of 4 380 Views

Thanks @PeteW.

Once they've fixed the immediate problem, can you please ask them why their surveys are failing basic Quality Assurance checks before they're unleashed on Ideas Lab members. It would be nice as a participant for the surveys to just work first time. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 4 378 Views

I've been told it's been fixed @thewinchester - you can now state that you don't have an account with a specific provider.

One step ahead of you...I also asked to review the QA process to see where we can tighten things up to achieve a better experience for you and our other customers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.