Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

How to process a large transfer.

[ Edited ]
Posted by MegB MegB
Message 1 of 5 489 Views

Our online banking transfer limit is capped at $20k per PAN per day. While this cannot be increased, to complete the transfer that exceeds this limit, you do have a few options;

1. If the funds will be coming from a joint account, all parties can increase your daily transfer limit to a maximum of $20k, per day through their online banking. You can then split the payment between the joint parties over multiple days. These transfers may take up to 3 business days to arrive, or,

1. You can attend your closest branch to request a Real Time Gross Settlement. There is a $35 fee for this and the funds will be received by the recipient by close of business the following day, or,

1. You can attend your closest branch and request a Bank Cheque. There is a $10 fee for this and standard cheque clearance times apply unless the recipient requests a special answer when deposited.

1. If you're unable to attend a branch, you can complete the International Transfer Form (this is used for both international and large domestic transfers).

There is a $35 fee for this. Once the form has been completed and signed, this can be attached to a BankMail through the Message centre of your online banking.

Once the form is received by our payments team, they will contact you within 3 business days to confirm the details of the transfer and complete their ID process. Please ensure the contact number we have on file for you is still valid, you can check this by giving out Contact Centre a call on 13 17 19 at any time.

0 Kudos

Transfer money

Posted by Kirstin7 Kirstin7
Message 2 of 5 459 Views

Hi,  

How can I transfer 200000 from hero saver to outside bank in one day?

0 Kudos

Re: Transfer money

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 3 of 5 429 Views

Hey @Kirstin7 the above post should help with this Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Funds transfer

Posted by stephankarl stephankarl
Message 4 of 5 382 Views

I'm living overseas and have a Bankwest account. I would like to transfer funds from my Bankwest account to another Australian Bank (Westpac) in order to pay for a house. The amount is much more than my daily limit. I cannot visit a Bankwest Branch because I'm overseas. However it is a local transfer between Australian banks. How do I do this??

Many thanks !

0 Kudos

Re: Funds transfer

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 5 of 5 319 Views

Hey @stephankarl the above post should answer your question Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.