Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

How to deposit cash when there is no BW atm

Posted by Nicazbennett Nicazbennett
Message 1 of 4 837 Views

Hi there,

i live in Adelaide and there is only one atm machine in the entire state!!

i have cash which I need to deposit into our account yet have no idea how I can do this..?

are there any other ATMs that I can use for the deposit?

thanks 

0 Kudos

Re: How to deposit cash when there is no BW atm

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 4 831 Views

Hi @Nicazbennett, to deposit cash into your account, our team in the Adelaide Branch (in Rundle Mall) will be happy to help.

If you're unable to head into the branch, you can deposit funds at your local post office via Bank@Post. All you'll need to take in with you is your Debit Card.

Bank@Post provides the following services:

•Cash and cheque deposits, selecting cheque / savings from your card (up to $6000 maximum cash deposit limit)

•EFTPOS / cash withdrawals up to $1000.00, selecting cheque / savings from your card. (Fees may apply, these fees are located in your product disclosure statement)
•An account balance upon request
•Customer identification checks for credit cards, Telenet and Kids Bonus Saver account applications, once the appropriate documentation has been provided to you by Bankwest.

0 Kudos

Posted by Nicazbennett Nicazbennett
Message 3 of 4 820 Views

Thank you very much for your reply - can I also use commonwealth bank branches to deposit funds as I know you are a part of them?

or is it only Australia post?

thanks

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 4 811 Views

Depositing cash into your Bankwest account at a CBA branch will be at the discretion of the CBA Branch Manager @Nicazbennett which is why we only provide the bank@post option if you're unable to head into one of our Branches.

Although we are part of the CBA Group, we still operate as individual banks, which means our systems aren't connected I'm very sorry.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.