Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Senior Contributor

How long have you banked with Bankwest for?

[ Edited ]
Posted by cgm cgm
Message 1 of 13 2,669 Views

I am thinking it could be useful to get an idea of how long forum contributors have been banking with Bankwest.

I've been with Bankwest since 2005.  

The interest rates for online savings accounts and no fees on lot of everyday products were the two drivers in switching from ANZ.

At the time my savings in my Telenet Saver account were earning 7.5% interest and my Hero Savings account were earning 9% interest.

The interest earnings on these two accounts over a number of years assisted significantly in enabling me to buy my first investment property.

Rising Star Contributor

Re: How long have you banked with Bankwest for?

Posted by megrburgess megrburgess
Message 2 of 13 2,660 Views

I've been with BankWest for a year

Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 3 of 13 2,656 Views

I've banked with Bankwest since I was about 13 and have worked here for 8 years now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 13 2,648 Views

I've been with Bankwest as a customer for almost 7 years and been working for Bankwest for... you guessed it, almost 7 years Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 5 of 13 2,644 Views

What are the staff perks @PeteW and @SarahF?  Do the perks get better the longer you're employed?

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 6 of 13 2,641 Views

Bankwest really is a great place to work and there's a few of these reasons highlighted on our website if you're interested in taking a look @cgm.

Some of the things that stand out for me: career development and opportunities, our focus on and involvement in the community, our commitment to diversity and inclusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 7 of 13 2,606 Views

How long have you banked with Bankwest for @LyndsCSmiley Happy

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 13 2,604 Views

I've been working here for 7 years, but I've been banking with Bankwest for about 8 or 9 years @cgm Smiley Happy

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.