Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

How do I get an image of a cheque that I have written?

Posted by Aussiemiss Aussiemiss
Message 1 of 2 392 Views

How do I get an image of a cheque that I have written?  Thanks

0 Kudos

Re: How do I get an image of a cheque that I have written?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 382 Views

Hi @Aussiemiss, thanks for your message.

You should be able to see cheques debited from your account within your Online Banking by following the steps below:

- Login to with your PAN and Secure Code.

- Click on the relevant account number (highlighted) to view the transactions; or click on 'Transaction Search' located on the left hand menu, choose the account that the cheque relates to, complete all relevant fields, and then click 'Search'.

Cheques that have been debited will appear as a link, so just click on each individual cheque to populate the image. The image screen will contain the following features:

- Cheque number, cheque account, cheque amount, cheque process date, signature.
- An image of the front and back of the requested cheque.

There are a few occasions where this would not be possible, so if this is the case you can initiate a Search Request, by speaking with our Contact Centre. They're available 24/7 on 13 17 19, or by selecting the "Message us Now" tab in your Online Banking.

I hope this helps!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.