on 04-01-2016 04:30 PM
on 05-01-2016 08:01 AM
There are a few options for you here @Eleanor.
- You can view/save/print your eStatements for the accounts in question by going to 'Account information' > 'eStatements' in the left-hand menu.
- If you're not regsitered for eStatements (which you probably should be ), you can view/save/print your statements for the accounts in question by going to 'Self service' > 'View & order statements' in the left-hand menu.
- If you're just after raw numbers/data you could even just go to 'Account information' > 'Transaction search' in the left-hand menu and input your criteria then export it to your preferred format.
If none of these options suit you, we can speak with you over the phone and reorder paper statements however there may be a fee charged for this.
Let me know how you go.
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.