Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Halo Ring

Posted by ba48xp ba48xp
Message 1 of 3 578 Views

Just received my Halo Ring, works everytime if I wear it on my index fingure and close my hand before touching the terminal. The problem is that I wear my ring on my thumb, and cant seem to find the best method of where to place the ring, it works maybe once in four..... I end up taking it off my thumb and putting it on my finger

Any suggestions.

0 Kudos

Re: Halo Ring

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 3 578 Views

Hey @ba48xp, our FAQs on this link may help. As you can see in the picture on the page, the face of the Halo is parallel to the face of the EFTPOS terminal. If you prefer to wear your Halo on your thumb, you may need to adjust your hand to align the device.

Re: Halo Ring

Posted by ba48xp ba48xp
Message 3 of 3 574 Views

That makes sense, let me test it out and I will let you know.

Pete

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.