Ask a new question
Highlighted
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Halo Ring Life Expectancy

Posted by Sandspider Sandspider
Message 1 of 2 69 Views

Hi,

I wanted to enquire as to how long the Halo Ring is expected to last?

I have had mine since around the beginning of the year, I don't subject it to any harsh environments or physical damage. That said, I wear it all the time, so it is subjected to the usual wear and tear of life.

I only enquire as mine has begun to degrade, with the inner and outer rings starting to separate.

I would consider that it has been treated well in my possession, and therefore wondering if this is to be expected? And they only last 6-8 months, in which I am expected to purchase another one? Or is this ring defective in some form?

I would add that this degradation has not impacted the function of the ring, simply the equipment.

Would like some feedback on this and what the expectation from this point onwards is?

Appreciate your support on this matter.

Cheers

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Halo Ring Life Expectancy

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 60 Views

Hey @Sandspider, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear your Halo has been damaged.

I've confirmed with our Halo Team that the rings should last 3-5 years. If you Halo stops working, please head into your closest branch and we can arrange a replacement for you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.