Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Getting Into A Branch

Posted by SarahP SarahP
Message 1 of 3 411 Views

I need to change my kids accounts now that they are 15 to adult accounts. This requires going to a branch apparently. I have made 4 very unuseful calls to the call centre this morning to book at time that we can go with both kids. I work 5 days my daughter has a commitment every Thursday night and my son coaches and plays hockey till 2.00pm on Saturdays. I cant get a booking at any of our local branches for the next month. If I just turn up will the branch see us to sign the paperwork? If not I have no choice but to close the accounts so I can get to a branch closer and with more people on to serve customers.... Help! I like Bankwest but please dont make this hard for me!

0 Kudos

Re: Getting Into A Branch

Posted by SarahP SarahP
Message 2 of 3 409 Views

Actually, given that my kids have already been identified as they have accounts why do they have to be re-identified?

0 Kudos

Re: Getting Into A Branch

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 3 of 3 408 Views

Hi @SarahP, we do require more ID for a student account or adult account compared to a childrens account, which is why they would need go into a Bankwest branch. This is a requirement for these accounts and something that does need to be done in a branch. We do advise that it's best to make an appointment to ensure that someone will be available to assist, rather than just going in without an appointment in case we're unable to help.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.