Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Foreign cheque

Posted by milin milin
Message 1 of 2 533 Views

Hi Team, I received a foreign cheque from NZ Tax department in my wife's name and tried to get it deposited at Bankwest Place branch, 1st day when I went, was asked to have cheque signed by receipient, on 2nd visit again was asked the person herself to come as they need to sign the paper slip prepared by Teller need to sign. On visiting nearest Warwick Grove branch, WARWICK 6026, by my wife with cheques and all other details, teller was unable to sort out to get it deposited in Joint Bankwest Home Loan account (although we informed teller at Warwick brach that Bankwest Place Manager addvised to get this cheque deposited in Home Loan account, but still this was not accepted and she took down the number and revert but 3-4 days passed but not phone call no email message to sort this out).

One side we are talking about No fees, No hassel Banking and for such a small foreign cheque deposit the customer need to visit 4 times (4th visit pending) to get the cheques deposited.

Is there any other way of easy banking then getting such experience?

Also would like advise how can I get her as a Joint account holder in my staff account.

Please advise.

thanks

0 Kudos

Re: Foreign cheque

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 522 Views

Hi @Millin, I'm really sorry to hear of your experience and I'd like to look into this further for you. Can you please send an email through to forum@bankwest.com.au with your full name, and contact number and attn to Danae? We will arrange a call to discuss this further. Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.