Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted
GG

Fitbit pay

Posted by GG GG
Message 1 of 5 260 Views

Surely with so many people asking and so many people having fitbits Bankwest would bring in Fitbit pay. Ok you’ve got the halo ring but fitbits have been around a lot longer. Cmon Bankwest powers that be, PLEASE bring in Fitbit pay .its just ridiculous that your parent bank - comm bank has it and Bankwest doesn’t. PLEASE BRING IN FITBIT PAY.

0 Kudos

Re: Fitbit pay

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 5 251 Views

Hey @GG I believe I replied to your Facebook post about this earlier today. 

When we have news to share on this, we'll let our customers know via our social media pages.

0 Kudos
GG

Posted by GG GG
Message 3 of 5 246 Views

0 Kudos
GG

Posted by GG GG
Message 4 of 5 243 Views

Yes you did reply on Facebook. I actually wrote on this forum platform first then went on to do a Facebook post. You have read the forum post later. As I have said as per Facebook Fitbit has been around for a long time and I believe it is time Bankwest had another look at Fitbit pay. Thank you for submitting my feedback through but Bankwest needs to do something about it.

0 Kudos
KLM

Posted by KLM KLM
Message 5 of 5 126 Views

Hi GG .... 

Ditto !!! I recently moved all my accounts from another bank to Bank West.... then found out I CANNOT USE my Fitbit Watch to pay for things !

NOT HAPPY JAN !! this is totally ridiculous Bank West & unacceptable in this day & age considering every other bank has Fitbit Pay Including your sister company - CBA !!

I see lots of other posts complaining of this going back over the last 18 MONTHS !!!!

Very close to taking ALL my money out & going to a bank that listens to their customers & provides the latest in technology !!!

I bought my watch to use this facility & now CANNOT !!!! 

Why do you not have this facility when sooooo many customers have asked for it ??

When are you getting it ???

Another Unhappy Customer !!

KLM ....   :-(

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.