Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Feedback for your Belmont Store

[ Edited ]
Posted by Customer Customer
Message 1 of 2 514 Views

I came into your Belmont wa store thinking about maybe opening an account. I did indeed very happily and very easily open an account, as well as left the Belmont wa bankwest store with a spring in my step feeling upbeat and happy mostly because I encountered the best customer service I have come across in many years from a gentleman by the name of DWIGHT PETERS. It is so hard to get good customer service these days. So when I came across EXCEPTIONAL customer service, I just felt that I should say something about it. Iv even been recommending bankwest to my friends. In general, people can be quick to give feedback when its a complaint, but when it’s good feedback just to say thank you, we often don’t bother But instead of going on & on i’ll Get to the point,

Belmont Store Western Australia. 6104.

DWIGHT PETERS gave absolutely fantastic customer service.

I feel DWIGHT PETERS deserves a pat on the back for being a great employee.

Thank you. 👍

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Feedback for your Belmont Store

[ Edited ]
Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 504 Views

Hi there @Customer, thanks so much for the great feedback - it's fantastic to hear Smiley Happy I've passed your compliments on to Dwight and his managers to ensure he receives the recognition he deserves. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know, have a wonderful day!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.