Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Double ATM withdraws on my statement?

Posted by MarieGrech MarieGrech
Message 1 of 2 96 Views

Hi,

I have just noticed on my card statement for my cheque account that it says on the 18th December, I withdrew $40 twice on the same day. I know I only took out the one lot of $40 to pay a handyman who was waiting in the same carpark for me to pay him. Who do I contact to see the time of these two withdrawls? 

I rarely withdraw cash on this card and hardly ever use this ATM - I want to look at more detail at these transactions myself. It is not a lot of money but this has happened before but it was always small amounts and I doubted myself. But I def know about this one and I want to follow this up now and solve this issue. Thanks, Marie

18/12/2017WESTPAC DOUBLEVIEW O/S WA S5F072 AUS    
18/12/2017WESTPAC DOUBLEVIEW O/S WA S5F072 AUS
0 Kudos

Re: Double ATM withdraws on my statement?

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 71 Views

Hi @MarieGrech if you can give us a call on 131719 or contact us via our online messaging service we can look into this and provide more information on the transactions.

You can access messaging during WA business hours by logging into online banking using a computer and selecting "Message us now".

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.