Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Depositing coins

Posted by Linda1 Linda1
Message 1 of 4 1,601 Views

Hi there! I can’t recall getting an email about my local branch closing. I gather we can use Australia Post for some services. What do we do about depositing coins? I can’t imagine Australia Post will be doing that...or will they?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Depositing coins

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 4 1,594 Views

Hey @Linda1, you're correct. You can use the bank@post service via Australia Post to make withdrawals/deposits (both cash and cheque) and obtain account balances using your Debit Mastercard linked to your Bankwest account. Please view THIS LINK for more information and to find your closest participating outlet. They should accept both coin and note deposits up to $6000.

Our remaining branches will have coin counting machines available if needed. Your closest branch can be found on our website HERE

0 Kudos

Posted by Linda1 Linda1
Message 3 of 4 1,579 Views

Thanks. I suspect my closest branch is now about 4000 kms away but I’ll give Australia Post a try. If I wasn’t so attached to my Halo ring, I think I’d be moving on.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 1,571 Views

I'm sorry you feel that way @Linda1, we would really hate to see you go. Closing some of branches was a really tough decision to make and I appreciate your concern - if there is anything you need help with please let us know so we can discuss your options. Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.