Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Credit card

Posted by LilyHerring LilyHerring
Message 1 of 2 282 Views

Hello I have received a letter in regards to my credit card payments.

Im currently unemployed but will be working again in 2 weeks and will be able to make regular payments of $50+ a week. 

I was told that I need to contact you within 7 days of receiving the letter otherwise further action would take place.

i would like to apologise for not being able to make regular payments lately but I will start making payments in two weeks. 

Thank you

0 Kudos

Re: Credit card

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 277 Views

Hi @LilyHerring, thank you for keeping us informed.
For security reasons via the Forum I won't be able to view your accounts I'm sorry, however our Contact Centre can certainly discuss this further with you, and even advise our Collections Team so that they are across what is happening. You can login to Online Banking and select the "Message us Now" button, or you can call them on 13 17 19. For your convenience, both of these services are available 24/7.
Best of luck in your new job!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.