Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Credit card fraud

Posted by sham sham
Message 1 of 2 441 Views

TwTwo weeks ago I submitted a form the bank gives you when fraud is suspected, in person, to my local joondalup branch, the welcome banker took my form and told me she would lodge it etc, she told me to expect a call within two days to let me know the bank had recieved said form and was starting an investigation....  Two weeksWdown the track and no call so today I called bankwest, only to be told, yes wait for it, that no form for fraudulent activity had ever been lodged in regards to my missing money. The welcome banker Lady had just not lodged it. She had never even put my paperwork on the in tray....if iIdidnt call today iIwould be none the wiser and still awaiting a reply!!! 

A ladyLfrom the forums last night advised me to get onto some chat or help area and tell me story so as a banker may be able to help me get to the bottom of this issue today.

How can I prove iIlodged the form amdawhen does it look like iIcan get help. Obviously going to go into same branch and have a big kick up about this unlodged form, plus grab a NEW form and re lodgeLthat one. Please help me bankwest iv been on the netNand phone for two days, my patience has worn thin amdanow today I get told, nope, no banking rep lodged ANY form for you. Thanks bankwest, iIam considering changing banks once this is ovee

0 Kudos

Re: Credit card fraud

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 436 Views

Hi @sham, thanks for bringing this to our attention - I will ensure that this is addressed with the store.

I know it's probably not what you'd like to hear, though it does sound like you may need to complete another form and have this sent through for action. I'm happy to follow this up for you and ensure that an investigation is started, so once you've completed this please email through to Forum@Bankwest.com.au.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.