Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Ian
New Contributor

Complaints to Management

Posted by Ian Ian
Message 1 of 7 814 Views

Can anyone tell me how to get to higher management in this bank? I have tried dealing with the forum and Customer Relations Manager refuses to even contact me. I have some pretty helpful advice for them.

0 Kudos
Ian
New Contributor

Re: Complaints to Management

Posted by Ian Ian
Message 2 of 7 810 Views

I would really like the email contact or phone number of MrAndrew Whitehouse. I think he should know how staff below him are happy to just flick customers. If he isn't interested, maybe you can give me a contact for Mr Rowen Munchenberg. Or will I have to get these details from the Commonwealth Bank?

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 3 of 7 808 Views

Hi Ian, I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the resolution offered by your case manager. I have spoken to our Customer Relations team and will arrange for a new case manager to contact you and discuss your concerns. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ian
New Contributor

Posted by Ian Ian
Message 4 of 7 806 Views

Hi LyndC, I appreciate your offer but you made the same offer days ago and no one has bothered to contact me. As my main issue involves a complaint about a Customer Relations person, I am wary the another Customer Relations person will only be prepared to,protect their colleague rather than see the stupidity of his decision and how this sort of decision will impact on the reputation of the whole business. That's why I want someone at a higher level who is trying to make the bank a better business to at least know what is going on in Customer Relations. Regards, Ian.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 5 of 7 785 Views

Hi @Ian, Adrienne has advised she has spoken with you and will be look into this further for you. Thanks ^Lynds

0 Kudos
Ian
New Contributor

Posted by Ian Ian
Message 6 of 7 783 Views

Yes we spoke and she knows my position. Let's see if the people she now has to refer it to can make the sensible decision to settle this. Thanks you for your efforts.

0 Kudos
Ian
New Contributor

Posted by Ian Ian
Message 7 of 7 780 Views

OK so there is no interest in the bank resolving this so for the sake of not refunding me $600 I will take over $200,000    I intended to leave in a Hero Saver account indefinitely and place in in another bank. I will lose $600. How much do you think the bank will lose? I'm not an economist but you do have to wonder if this bank has any finance experts working for it. Go figure.... I can't believe it. So now I will write to the Board Chairman just before I go and make sure the Board is aware of this ridiculous attitude.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.