Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Closed accounts?

Posted by lisa23 lisa23
Message 1 of 4 349 Views

hi,

i would like to close my accounts at the bankwest and transfert all to my new bank. i m now living in queensland in a country town and no bankwest witch is a matter.

How i do this without be there physicly and how much fees will be apply for the transfert of the money?

thanks for any clues.

kind regards

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Closed accounts?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 348 Views

Hi @lisa23, thanks for your enquiry. There are a number of ways that your accounts can be closed, as below:
1) We can close the accounts via a BankMail request. This is located through the "Message Centre" tab of your Online Banking.
2) You are welcome to call our Contact Centre on 13 17 19 between 8am - 8pm your local time within Australia.
3) You can use our Secure Online Chat option, also through your Online Banking. Just hit the "Chat Now" button at the bottom of your screen, between 7am - 6pm AWST Monday – Friday.
If you are transferring funds to another account within Australia, you can do this via a "Pay Anybody" transfer within your Online Banking, and depending on your account type, there is no fee. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by lisa23 lisa23
Message 3 of 4 347 Views

Hi  DanaeC

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 346 Views

Same to you @lisa23, hope things are well over in Queensland!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.