Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Changing name on Mortgage

Posted by hellosue hellosue
Message 1 of 2 287 Views

I am having to change my name through BDM so want to change my name on my accounts and mortgage, I realise there is a form to fill in which I can get .... what is the costs involved ? how long does it take?
I realise I will have to contact Titles Office to change there as well.

Regards

Sue

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Changing name on Mortgage

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 286 Views

Hi there @hellosue, thanks for getting in touch.

Whilst we are certainly able to update your details on your Bankwest accounts, we do require the certified change of name documentation (as you've mentioned) to be provided before we can make any amendments. You will need to complete a Change of Name Form, and provide this with the certified documentation to your closest Bankwest branch. If you are unable to present in branch, you can post the certified docs to the below address:

Bankwest - Reply Paid
GPO Box E237
PERTH WA 6841

We won't charge you any fees for this, and the update to your name on our system is all done on the spot and generally finalised overnight if you require a statement to be issued Smiley Happy This is of course dependant on your account type(s), and the Titles Office may have a different process and timeframe.

I hope this helps!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.