Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

Can i change my halo ring order size?

Posted by 16reshn 16reshn
Message 1 of 2 61 Views

Hello, i recently (moments ago) ordered a bankwest halo ring at one of your western Sydney branches.

I ordered the ring in a specific size using the Bankwest sizing kit, but after reading various reviews, it came to my attention that i probably should have ordered my ring a half size smaller. 

I would recommend offering dummy rings for customers to try out??

And would it be possible to change my order size?

Regards 

0 Kudos

Re: Can i change my halo ring order size?

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 61 Views

Hi @16reshn thanks for your feedback regarding having 'test rings' for our customers to try on in Branch, I've passed this through to our Halo Team.

In regards to ordering a new ring in a smaller size, if when the ring arrives it is too loose for your finger, you can certainly apply for a smaller size. Please keep in mind that the $39 device fee will still apply.

If it helps, my Halo was true to size when I tried it on.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.