Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Bankwest v CBA

Posted by Lyndon68 Lyndon68
Message 1 of 2 187 Views

Hi,

I left CBA for Bankwest 15 years ago because their products were uncompetitive and their service indifferent.  Serious accusations of financial planning mismanagement and facilitation of money laundering have since been levelled at the CBA.  When I log into my account it says "Bankwest (commonwealth Bank of Australia)".  Am I still just a CBA customer?

tks

Lyndon

0 Kudos

Re: Bankwest v CBA

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 174 Views

Hi @Lyndon68, thank you for your enquiry.

I can assure you that if your accounts are opened with Bankwest, you are indeed a Bankwest customer. Whilst we are owned by the CBA Group, we operate independently with a different strategy in place allowing us to offer different products and services to customers.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.