Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Bankwest Branch ATM took my cash without receipt or processing !!!

Posted by veylen veylen
Message 1 of 5 97 Views
Hi Bankwest, it's very disappointing that I have to wait for up to 8 weeks for my atm dispute to be resolved. I was in an actual Bankwest branch on Bourke Street in Melbourne and deposited $720 cash in the ATM inside the bank. The machine took the cash and showed an error "you cash has been retained.. please call customer service etc...) without processing the deposit or a receipt. The staff asked me to fill a dispute form and said it will be resolved in a few days and now customer care is saying it can take up to 8 weeks. If some notes are folded and cannot be processed by the ATM, why doesn't it reject the transaction and ask me to take back my money like other banks' ATM do !!! Instead it took the cash and doesn't give me anything. I had to fill a form and now have to wait for god knows how long !!!

0 Kudos

Re: Bankwest Branch ATM took my cash without receipt or processing !!!

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 5 88 Views

Hi @veylen, I believe I have just responded to your Facebook enquiry in regards to this. Thanks

0 Kudos

Posted by veylen veylen
Message 3 of 5 86 Views

Ok - I have private messaged you my mobile number.  Please give me a call asap to discuss.  Thanks

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by veylen veylen
Message 4 of 5 82 Views

This has been resolved.  I am very happy with the outcome and resolution timeframe.  Thanks Bankwest !

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 5 of 5 80 Views

I'm glad to hear this has been resolved @veylen! Have a great week :-)

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.