Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

Australia Post Banking

Posted by Petersd Petersd
Message 1 of 3 318 Views

Situated in Qld and my local branch has closed. ATM's at 711 aren't smart ATM's and the app and website don't show any local branch or ATM capable of deposits.

What I want to know is if there is a fee for deposits at Australia Post and when would funds be available in account ie immediately or 3 business days?

Re: Australia Post Banking

Posted by superKev superKev
Message 2 of 3 127 Views

I'd like to know this too--did you find the answer?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Re: Australia Post Banking

[ Edited ]
Posted by Fraze Fraze
Message 3 of 3 125 Views

Hi superKev,

You can deposit and withdraw money from Bankwest at Australia Post and also check your current account balance. There are no fees for using this service as far as I am aware.

Kind regards,

Fraze

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.