Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Arrogance

Posted by LIamJG LIamJG
Message 1 of 2 291 Views

In a recent effort to sort out why I was charged undue fees on my account I was met with arrogance. I have banked with Bankwest for many years, have a business with them and they know how much money goes through my 11 accounts. 

Instead of trying to retain my business Bankwest called and wanted to assist me in closing my accounts. 

So glad I am not a shareholder in Bankwest or Commbank right now, what a bunch of dickheads

0 Kudos

Re: Arrogance

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 286 Views

Hi @LIamJG, I'm very sorry to hear this, it's certainly not the way we want you to be feeling or the experience you want you to be having.

I'd really like to discuss this with you further and address your concerns, so if you could please send your full name, Forum username and best contact number to Forum@Bankwest.com.au, we'll be in touch today.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.