Posted by KitKat9582 KitKat9582
Message 1 of 5 357 Views
My account is only and I cannot call to have it fixed
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Re: Account on hold

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 5 355 Views

@KitKat9582: Not being able to call will be a problem, as that's the fastest way to get those kind of issues resolve.

If you wait patiently, one of the BWA Social team might reach out, as they might just be able to arrange for someone to call you. (ping @LyndsC @SarahF)

0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 3 of 5 354 Views

Hi @KitKat9582, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. I'd like to see if I can help with your account. May I ask if you're getting a particular error when trying to use your card or online banking? Also are you trying in Australia or overseas? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by KitKat9582 KitKat9582
Message 4 of 5 352 Views
I'm in Australia. I got a text saying it was on hold because of a suspicious purchase. I'm guessing the purchase was that made to Kart help.com
I didn't make this purchase either so I understand why it is suspicious but I need the account to be unlocked as I have money in it I need to pay by electricity with
0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 5 of 5 351 Views

Thanks @KitKat9582, in this case we would need to speak with you to discuss this. If you have access to online banking on a computer you can log in to live chat with us (or send a Bankmail message) alternatively if you can find a time to call our number is 13 17 19 or our reverse charges number is +61 8 9486 4130. Please let me know if you need any further help.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.