Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Account for Community

Posted by jmkellz jmkellz
Message 1 of 4 686 Views
I am asking about opening an account for community members to access in another state. There has been a recent tragedy in Kalgoorlie and I am asking that your bank will help us get the funds to community and family affected by the tragedy. I hope you can assist.

Regards
Janine Kelly
0 Kudos
Forum Manager
SOLUTION

Re: Account for Community

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 4 686 Views

Thanks for your message @jmkellz. Sounds like a good thing you want to do here, I just need to understand a bit more.

If it's for the purpose of collecting money (fundraising/donations) you can simply open an account and provide the BSB/Account Number to people to deposit in to. You can then transfer that money to people in need.

The way you've worded it suggests you want a single account with multiple account holders. While we can support this to a certain extent, you won't have control over how much money is used form the account and at which times.

Is this along the lines you were thinking Janine?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.

Posted by Charnado70 Charnado70
Message 3 of 4 505 Views

First of all iam.charlene falls ok now i have a governement cheq inwould like to.deposit and tranfer.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 502 Views

Hi @Charnado70, thanks for your question. @DanaeC has just responded to your other post in regards to this. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.