[ Edited ]
Posted by Mike74r Mike74r
Message 1 of 8 1,203 Views

All fixed 

0 Kudos

Re: ATM malfunction took $2000

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 8 1,197 Views

Hi @Mike74r, just wanting to clarify that your enquiry has been resolved? Let me know if you need any further assistance Smiley Happy

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Mike74r Mike74r
Message 3 of 8 1,187 Views

Hi 

Yes it has been resolved. A malfunction of an ATM shouldn't take 4 days to fix. To have $2000 in limbo for 4 days not knowing if you will ever see that money again is a stressful time. I know with the ANZ bank when you make a deposit and the ATM malfunctions the ATM gives you the money back. Maybe your ATM's should do the same thing.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 8 1,186 Views

I can definitely appreciate where you are coming from @Mike74r, and will ensure that your feedback is passed on in regards to this. I am glad to hear that this has been resolved for you, thank you.

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Kitten Kitten
Message 5 of 8 1,106 Views

Bankwest Smart ATM always have this issue. 

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 6 of 8 1,092 Views

Hi @Kitten, I'm sorry you feel this way. Is there a particular ATM you are referring to? I'd really like to ensure that this is passed on to be looked into. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Posted by Kitten Kitten
Message 7 of 8 1,090 Views

Bondi Junction Smiley Happy thanks for looking into the issue. 

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 8 of 8 1,089 Views

Thanks @Kitten, I've passed this on to our ATMs Team for investigation.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.