Ask a new question
rs2
Rookie
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

ATM Transaction Dispute

Posted by rs2 rs2
Message 1 of 6 1,072 Views

Yesterday I made a deposit of $700 at the Paramatta atm however it did not register my deposit,  I had to fill in dispute form and was told it will take 7 to 14 days to process.  Why does it take so long when the atm transactions are reconciled each day, surely it will not balance if it doesn't register transactions, I need this money urgently as it was for payments I have arrangements for , so please urgently return my deposit to my account today otherwise I will have to refer to the ombudsman .

0 Kudos

Re: ATM Transaction Dispute

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 6 1,064 Views

Hi @rs2, for security reasons we can't access or discuss any personal account information via the forum, so we'd need to speak with you over the phone. Can you please send me an email with your full name, contact number and the details of how you lodged the dispute form to forum@bankwest.com.au, I'll arrange a call to discuss this further. Thanks.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
rs2
Rookie

Posted by rs2 rs2
Message 3 of 6 1,055 Views

The dispute form was faxed on the same day (Monday)by your Paramatta branch staff, it is now Thursday and you haven't reconciled your atm transactions? 

If the bank had deposited funds to my account in error would they wait if I said I have to investigate and it will take a month for me to reconcile my account ? im out of pocket $700 , have unpaid bills and mortgage , an overdrawn account now and you have also charged me a fee for putting my direct debit through.

I have read similar complaints from customers and yet Bankwest have not improved their services. 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 6 1,051 Views

Hi @rs2, I have received your email and escalated it. You should receive a call from our Customer Solutions Team to look into this further for you.

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
rs2
Rookie

Posted by rs2 rs2
Message 5 of 6 1,050 Views

thank you for escalating this however I don't understand why your team need to call me, only delaying the process, I need that  $700 in the account by tomorrow, it was my husband's pay and we need it .As mentioned previously I will be escalating this matter to the ombudsman tomorrow,  also my account is now overdrawn and fees charged. 

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 1,049 Views

The reason we need to call @rs2 is that we can't access or discuss you personal account information over the forum or email, as we need to identify you verbally. Once we speak with you, we can look into getting this resolved ASAP for you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.