Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

paying Credit card out in full per month

Posted by Pet61 Pet61
Message 1 of 2 370 Views

Good Morning,

This is actually for my son & his wife. They have a home loan with Bankwest, an offset account and a credit card; the outstanding balance on the CC is paid out each month on a particular day, for some reason since April that day has been changed. Noticing this they paid out the CC in full. But, then Bankwest paid it out again, leaving their savings account with insufficient funds for direct debits, incurring dishonouring fees. This has happened 3 months in a row, leaving them frustrated and at their wits end. Several phone calls to Help lines etc and being assured that the problem has been dealt with, are to no avail, it just happens exactly the same the following month. Who can they talk to, to resolve this issue and now!

Pet61

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: paying Credit card out in full per month

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 351 Views

Hi @Pet61  thanks for reaching out. I can appreciate this is incredibly frustrating for you son and his wife. 
Without looking at the accounts, I'm unable to see what's going on here I'm sorry. 
So we can look into what's happened here, please as your son or his wife log into their online banking and hit the 'Message us now' button located to the bottom of the screen, or the 'Ask us' button if using our app, this is at the bottom of the app menu.
Our Online Messaging Team are available at any time for their convenience.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.