Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Wheres My Halo ring

Posted by Stevo Stevo
Message 1 of 5 830 Views

It's been almost two weeks since I ordered my ring why is it taking so long to arrive

0 Kudos

Re: Wheres My Halo ring

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 5 830 Views

Hi @Stevo, once you order your ring it should arrive within 10 business days. If it doesn't arrive in the next few days it would be best to give us a call on 13 17 19, or chat to us via our online messaging service to look into this.

You can access messaging by logging into online banking using a computer and selecting "Message us now".

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Stevo Stevo
Message 3 of 5 826 Views

I order on the 1-2-18

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 5 824 Views

In that case, you should receive it by this Friday @Stevo

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 5 of 5 730 Views

Hi @Stevo, just wondering if you have received your ring?

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.