Posted by Brandon42 Brandon42
Message 1 of 2 1,918 Views
Where do I go to activate my debit card online
0 Kudos

Re: Where do I go to activate my debit card online

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 1,910 Views

Thanks for your question @Brandon42!

The easiest way to activate your card is via online banking using a computer.

1. once you’ve logged in - select PINS & activate cards from the self service menu
  2. select the card number from the card to manage menu
  3. enter the expiry date printed on the card
  4. choose a new 4 digit PIN(if applicable)
  5. enter an SMS code to confirm your identity and you’re done
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.