Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Unauthorised Transactions

Posted by PaulWouldLikeToKnow PaulWouldLikeToKnow
Message 1 of 2 885 Views

Hello, my name is Paul and the reason I am contacting you is because I was reviewing my Bankwest accounts at around 11:30pm on Thursday the 18th Of October 2018 and wish to report that there are 2 transactions that I did not conduct, approve or authorise anyone else to conduct, approve or authorise on my behalf.

Here are the details Bankwest Offset Transaction A/C with the last two numbers ending in 71

Items from the following two McDonalds Outlets both of which are located in Sydney

Transaction Date:

Wed 17th Oct 2018

$ 3.25 McDonalds

Thornleigh

$ 3.65 McDonalds

Miranda

I very rarely buy anything from McDonalds and I was at North Ryde for most of the day on the day these transactions occurred. I do not own a car and I do not know anyone that lives in either Miranda or Thornleigh

Please urgently advise what action can be taken to prevent any further transactions taking place.

Kind Regards

Paul Wilkins

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorised Transactions

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 882 Views

Hey Paul, I'm so sorry to hear you've had unauthorised transactions process to your account, and can appreciate this is quite concerning. 

Please click here for further information in regards to disputing these transactions.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.