Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Stop credit card payment

Posted by berndyer berndyer
Message 1 of 2 1,360 Views

Kambos has just gone into administration and I have paid for a new dishwasher that is supposed to be delivered in the next week. If the store has gone into administration and the payment has already been processed then what can I do to get my money back?


0 Kudos

Re: Stop credit card payment

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 1,348 Views

Hi there @berndyer, sorry to hear of this situation.


We'll certainly be able to initiate a dispute for you, so we can attempt to retrieve the funds. To arrange this you'll need to complete and sign a Transaction Dispute form, which can be found under the "General Forms" heading here. Once you've done this, you can scan the form and send it back to us via BankMail, within your Online Banking (Message Centre > BankMail > Compose").


Let me know how you go.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.