Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Questions around the More World Mastercard

[ Edited ]
Posted by akitog akitog
Message 1 of 4 241 Views

Hi,

I'm looking to sign up to the More World Mastercard but I have a few questions around the additional card holders and benefits. Please find these questions below:

• Is there any cost to adding additional card holders?
  • Do additional card holder gain access to the same benefits as the primary card holder such as unlimited airport lounge access and complimentary credit card insurance?
  • Would you be able to confirm that there are no costs related to using LoungeKey? i.e. My guest and I are able to visit lounges listed on LoungeKey website free of charge. I have read elsewhere that some programs charge on a per visit basis or only grant unlimted access to a subset of lounges.  

Thanks in advance,

~g

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Questions around the More World Mastercard

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 232 Views

Hi @akitog, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm happy to assist with this, as below:

1. There will be no cost to add an Additional Card Holder. You can view further information on this process here.

2. Additional Card Holders have access to all of the same features and benefits as the Primary Card Holder - they're just unable to receive statements, and cannot request that the card limit be increased/decreased or closed. The Primary Card Holder is still solely responsible for the use, and repayment of the account.
3. Whilst this covers complimentary airport lounge visits for you and your accompanying guests - we recommend you check individual lounge conditions before travelling, as restrictions on additional guests may apply. As this is not a Bankwest condition, we'd be unable to confirm which lounges this might pertain to. The Terms and Conditions are available via this link.

I hope this helps!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Posted by akitog akitog
Message 3 of 4 226 Views

That's perfect. thanks heaps for the prompt and very concise response.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 186 Views

My pleasure Smiley Happy Have a great day!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.