My pet

[ Edited ]
Posted by Letmein2020 Letmein2020
Message 1 of 3 1,204 Views

Re: My pet

Posted by SoloHin SoloHin
Message 2 of 3 440 Views

is this a thread about pets?
maybe, in this case we will share some photos of the pets?
lets start. For example, I have an aquarium, and there have appeared some strange things
worms.jpeg

0 Kudos

Re: My pet

[ Edited ]
Posted by chrisbarett chrisbarett
Message 3 of 3 34 Views

Hi everyone! For 20 years I had 6 generations of American Stafford. It all started with Luna. My wife gave it to me at my 36th anniversary and since then her descendants were part of our family. Three months ago, died our last Stafford from that family - Cooper. The thing is that none of the last three generations lived a long life. They died at 4, 5, 6 years. Now we decided to get an aquarium since my wife is sick and most of the time she's in bed. We bought a 250l tank and put it in the bedroom. We have a beautiful piece from the heaven in the house. My wife is happy and so am I. The dogs were too noisy for her. An aquarium is easy to maintain, the most time-consuming being to clean the tank once in 2 or 3 weeks. The only problem that I had with it were some worms ( like I have known from the ARCREEF they are the bobbit ones), that were killing the fish. I miss the walks with the dogs, so I hope my wife will recover, and we'll get another one.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.