Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Master Card expired

[ Edited ]
Posted by mina-naeemi mina-naeemi
Message 1 of 4 589 Views

Dear manager,

My husband and I hold Australian P.R. since 2013 and had a bank account in Bankwest Perth with below information:Mina Naeemitransaction account BSB number: 306-xxx transaction account number: xxxxxxx PAN: xxxxxxxx Majid Bozorgtransaction account BSB number: 306-xxx transaction account number: xxxxxxx PAN: xxxxxxxx Our master cards expiration date is overdue while we moved back to our original country. Now I'm writing to know if it is possible to renew our master cards so that we would be able to do our international money transaction. As you are aware no bank in our original country Iran issue master or visa card for international money transfer.Don't hesitate to contact me for more information.  your cooperation is highly appreciated in advance,  Best Regards, Mina Naeemi  xxx@xxx.com mobile: +xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Master Card expired

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 4 583 Views

Hi Mina, thanks for reaching out.

As Debit Mastercards can only be posted within Australia, if we have an international address on file for you, the card access will be closed when the card expires.

If you'd like card access for the account, please log into your online banking and hit the 'Message us now' button (when logged in using a PC/laptop) so we can update your postal address and arrange a replacement card. I'm sorry for any trouble this may cause.

If your husband would like a replacement card arranged, he will need to contact us directly.

Posted by mina-naeemi mina-naeemi
Message 3 of 4 580 Views

Hi MegB,

Thank you for your kind reply.

As I understood from your message, No abroad address is acceptable for card posting, so I need to change my address through online banking to an address whithin Australia.

As I am currently overseas, is it ok if I put an address of a friend of mine? 

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 4 578 Views

That's correct. Yes that's fine so long as you trust your friend to forward the card to you. Once the card's arrived, you can change your address back.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.